CASE STUDIES - What advice would you give other students doing a research project?
Answers to Question 7
What advice would you give other students doing a research project?
- The advice I give would be to use a large sample size and to do lots of repetitions to make the results accurate and reliable, and maybe just concentrate on a few variables so that you will have more time for further repetitions.
- Thinking of an actual, like a topic that was intersting and we had the resources part. So we started with a mind-map because having your ideas on paper often helps you , like you can see it all a lot better and you can sort through them to find something that you are interested in.
- Some advice that I would give them is time-management because time is everything and ask for help like don't be afraid to ask for help because it does help and dont hold back, just like go with it.
- Yeah, take the opportunity, yep definitely, we got a great experience out of it, so yeah.
- I actually learnt something.
- Plan your time carefully, plan everything out so that you have enough time and don't just cram it into the end.
- And start early and make sure you do lots of testing to get a better result.
- Yeah just have fun.
- Fun, yeah.